Photoshop Intro

HOW I DID IT:

First thing i did was remove the "no image" at the second image by, using the magic wand tool and delete them. And i just removed the background by cropping the chibi out of the original picture and put the chibi unto a second page without background.


Second thing is putting the first image into the page layout i was working on as my header. I put the image at the top and put the third image in. By putting the first image into the top of the third image on the layers, i was able to erase away some excess from the first image that i wanted to be removed.


Final thing is I used the brush tool to draw kind of light round circles from the third image i used.


TEXT:


 I wrote down my blog title "AUSSEH" with the font Calisto MT. I did then put it below the Octane Picture(first image), and neatly tried to centre it. Then I went into the blending option by right clicking the text from the layers section. Put some shadows, messed with the inner light of the text and the outer light of the text.


*sorry for bad explanation*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Journal